Thursday, October 27, 2011

Costume for next year

Okay I know it's totally silly that I'm planning a costume for next year and we haven't even passed the day this year. There are a couple of thoughts to this. First, by now you should already have your costume done and hanging in the closet for this year. Make-up ready and anything else you need purchased and tags torn off. Secondly.....IT IS NEVER TO EARLY TO PLAN for then next season. I was doing research on Mummies for Kathy my neighbor. Her son is going to a mummy. I did find a costume in one of my many Halloween mags but of course it's Martha and only a paid child actor would sit through the extensive make- up treatment. My children would absolutely go bizerk with that much stuff plastered to their face. So I went to the almighty Web to find something a little more user friendly when I stumbled across this picture of the ultimate costume. I read about it, looked at the picture again a realized OMG I can do this. So hopefully next year if we happen to attend the same party you will see me dressed like this.........
This is why I love Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. oh my - that would be awesome! You always come up with awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be very freaky. Do you have a link to instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link to instructions. There are a lot off different ideas around this theme so I suggest google. Spirit gum is probably the answer to getting the zipper to stick. The rest is fake blood and regular make up.
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Halloween-How-To-Zipper-face/

    ReplyDelete