Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Magazines

One of my favorite things to do all year is look at Halloween Magazines. Martha has the best, although the last few years she has only had a few new things added to previous years ideas. There are a lot of creative people out there and I love to take their ideas and tweak them into something that fits my home. Around the beginning of Sept. (although they can come out earlier) you will start to see most mags with Halloween on the front. I have found if I quickly take a peek they are using the holiday to sell magazines and have very few Halloween items in them. Here is a list of my favorites and always have a good amount of  Halloween ideas.

Martha Stewart- I have the past 7 years, love them dearly
Taste of Home
Better Homes and Gardens, the will have a special Halloween edition
Goose Berry Patch

I also like small food magazines from Pillsbury and Betty Crocker. Most of the articles are for children but will help get the creative juices flowing for more adult food.

My family, mainly Bridget and I, have a lot of fun looking at the magazines together and talking about what we will do this year for decoration and party food. I'm so thankful my little one shares in my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment