Sunday, June 24, 2012

Inspiration

I have searched and googled Halloween to death (no pun intended). I'm constantly looking for new ideas, crafts, and items to make my house transform into a picture perfect Halloween. Every year I try to pick one topic or theme to focus on. As I lay awake in bed at 4:30am on a rainy June morning, I have found my inspiration for the year. I'm going to take other Holiday ideas and transform then into Halloween. A Jack Skellington meets Christmas sort of inspiration. Instead of spending time googling Halloween I'm going to find craft ideas from other Holidays and see what I can come up with. If you find anything that you think might be interesting and would love to see what I can do to make it Halloween I'm up for the challenge. I can't wait to see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment