Monday, September 3, 2012

Tis the season


for being scary......Tomorrow is the day. I finished my skull I bought at Michael's this morning. I love projects that don't take a lot of time. I did one coat of a weird off white bone color I mixed together, then used brown paint to fill in cracks and wiped it off with a damp paper towel. There is a whole in the bottom and I will probably add lights to make the eyes glow. Michael's also had a pumpkin, eyeballs, fingers and a witch. I might get the Pumpkin. It looked a little too cuties but with the right amount of paint I can turn it into something wicked.

I will be volunteering at the kids school in the morning but then I will come home and start the transformation. Not looking forward to the huge mess it's going to create but finally after 10 months my favorite of year is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment