Thursday, September 20, 2012

Halloween Lace

                                             


I love spooky lace. There is a shop in Seaside (sadly is selling or changing owners) where I have bought a few pieces. It's part of my Hood to Coast trip. After a long nights sleep from being up for 36 hours, I look forward to this shop opening so I can peek around at the new Halloween stuff. They carry bits and pieces through out the year, but around the end of August is when they would put out their full collection. This year they didn't have much, probably due to the owner change.

Vintage lace is a great way to take your house up a notch. It makes it look as though your house always looks like that. Most pieces can run around $25 dollars but some as low as $20 and others can run hundreds. I buy one or two pieces each year. I think this one might need to be in my house.

Vintage Lace Halloween Curtains

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment